08 September 2009

Travel Plans Coming Together.

I met with another batch member today at the travel agent. It is now decided that flying from HK straight to Nanchang on Friday 16th October is the best plan as it is less flying time and cheaper than flying via Shanghai. It also means that we will be settled in Nanchang for Snowbell’s birthday on 17th. We have also decided that our holiday prior to the adoption will be in Bali in Sanur near to where my brother lives. We will stay at a resort with a kids club so that there are activities for Snowbell while I have the odd massage or spa treatment/ sleep/ or read a book and a generally indulgent break prior to becoming the parent of two! We will spend a couple of days with my brother as well before flying to HK where we will have 2 nights at HK Disneyland. Only 1 day in Disneyland though – we’ve done it twice before so we can just do the rides we really wanted to do again – like Space Mountain!!
While I am making sure I have an indulgent holiday I am really so looking forward to becoming Belle’s mother. I am fast attaching to her darling little face as is Snowbell. I am feeling very happy and so unbelievably fortunate to have been allocated two such wonderful children.
Meanwhile I have ever increasing lists of things to take, do and purchase.... I will definitely need the holiday!
My friend H arrived back from Bali today. All looking good for him coming with us as our support as he did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment